What is QHHT
QHHT is unique in that it engages with what Dolores Cannon called the Sub Conscious, or what is otherwise known as the Higher Self. It was this that Dolores and her practitioners connected with as it has all the answers and sees everything. It has the power to heal instantly or to help the person to remember how to heal themselves.
QHHT is a very powerful, exciting, and “user friendly” hypnosis method that allows you to easily explore and resolve numerous issues and questions during a single session by drawing from the deepest, most profound levels of consciousness.
Originated by author, educator, and professional hypnotist, Dolores Cannon, world renowned for her pioneering work with regression and past life research, QHHT has been in development for over 35 years, and has become a highly effective method to reliably guide you into a deeply relaxed trance state and access the most insightful information, as well as directly connect you to your body’s natural healing mechanisms.
All hypnotic regression work is designed to access deeper states of awareness in order to discover and resolve the true cause of an issue. And while these methods are amazingly effective, they are designed to focus on a single and current issue. One of the great advantages of QHHT is that you can explore any number of issues and/or questions you have about yourself in a single session.
Perhaps the greatest advantage of QHHT is that it facilitates your ability to access the very deepest levels of yourself, often referred to as the superconscious, higher self, or oversoul – that deepest, all-loving, all-knowing part of you that sees the whole picture. This level of communication is profound and your questions will be answered in the most appropriate and understanding way for YOU.
QHHT is very “user friendly.” You simply make a list of questions you have about yourself – physical, mental, emotional, and/or spiritual – on any topic, from relationships, career choices, and personal habits, to spiritual questions and health concerns.
Is QHHT Right For Me?
QHHT is right for you if…
…you are curious about hypnosis, you want to experience it, but don’t really have anything specific you feel you need to change.
…you have health concerns you want to improve.*
…you have multiple issues (habits, fears, patterns of behavior) you want to improve.
…you have questions about your life and your relationships.
…you feel stuck, and you want to grow personally and/or spiritually.
* QHHT is intended for personal self-exploration and information only, and is not, in any way meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical or psychiatric conditions, nor replace care provided by a licensed health care practitioner.
QHHT – What to Expect
Intended as a stand alone session, QHHT is a longer process, typically lasting from 3-5 hours, and has four main phases. Kate is both your guide and your advocate throughout the process, and the entire session is recorded so that you can relax completely knowing you won’t miss a thing. The session begins with a conversation about you and a review of all of your questions to gain a clear understanding of the kind of information you’re looking for as well as your goals.
During the second phase you are gently guided into a deeply relaxed somnambulistic trance “This is the same state you reach just before deep sleep or waking”, where you can allow your conscious mind to step aside for a while, and thus gain much clearer access to all levels of the subconscious mind, including that wise, all-knowing part, sometimes referred to as the superconscious, higher self, or oversoul. Drawing from the full scope of time, the subconscious brings forward a series of the most appropriate events related to your questions…in the most elegant and graceful way. Each is fully explored based on the type of information you’re looking for.
All of this naturally leads into the third phase during which all of this information is brought together in a conversational Q&A with that deepest, all-knowing part of your subconscious, and all of your questions are explored, allowing for wonderful insights, resolution, and inspired guidance – and thereby aiding growth and positive change in the present and the future.
The fourth, final, and perhaps most enlightening phase does not take place “in session,” but rather afterwards when you review the recording on your own in private. Because you will continue to process all this information, both consciously and subconsciously, during the days, weeks, and even months to come, and you’ll continue to gain insights and realize improvements and creative solutions in your daily life.
How to Prepare for a Quantum Healing Session
Congratulations! You have made the decision to schedule an appointment and had your consultation. Great, you are on your way!
This appointment will give you a very clear and direct communication with your higher self. Repeat to yourself, “I have clear and direct communication with my higher self.” (NOTE: it is very important to phrase this in a declarative positive statement.)
Repeat this positive intention throughout the days leading up to your appointment. Most importantly, right before you go to sleep at night. Use sticky notes in your home or in your car to remind you to focus on your intention for this session. You will want to prepare a list of questions and concerns. Of course, on the day of your appointment all the questions will be gone over and can be modified if necessary.
Please write the list and email it to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org so your questions can be easily read during the session. Also, put these questions and concerns in the order of importance as we may not be able to address them all. Some clients have one question or issue of concern, while others have dozens. It really does not matter how many you come up with as long as you put them in order of importance. Again we will go over everything the day of your session.
What Kind of Questions Should I ask?
Below is a list of sample questions. When compiling your list of questions, keep in mind that only questions about YOU are likely to get an answer. Also, questions that are most relevant to your current situation tend to provide the most useful and relevant information and guidance.
Here are a few examples.
- Who am I truly?
- What is my purpose(s) in life?
- Am I doing what I’m supposed to be doing? (e.g., career path…spiritual path)
- Am I on my right spiritual path?
- Have I been a healer in a past life?
- Can I meet my spirit guide or guardian angel?
- I am in a new love relationship. Is this person the right one for me?
- How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
- I have had (problem or illness) / ______ since birth. Why? Can it be healed?
- I really dislike my job and would like to quit and find a new one. Should I?
- I have a difficult relationship with my ______. Why is this so and can it be resolved?
- Many years ago I had something strange happen to me. (This could be a dream, vision, feeling, or experience) What exactly happened, and why?
- I have a lifelong interest in (name ANY subject) can we explore this in depth?
- What is the role of my relationships, and how can I improve them?
- What is the source of my health problem, and how can I heal it?
- Why do I seem to make the same mistakes over and over again? (any decision pattern, such as wrong mates, job choices)
- How can I create more peace or balance or abundance in my life?
- Can I improve my intuitive or psychic skills? How?
As long as it is a personal question about you, there is really no limit to what you can ask!
Leading Up to My Session
- Try to pay attention to your dreams before your appointment. Write them down. They are messages for you and it can help with your session. If you do not already meditate, it’s a good time to start. At the very least, give yourself quiet time daily to quiet your mind chatter.
- Don’t drink alcoholic and caffeinated beverages before the session or the evening before, if possible. If you are a regular morning coffee drinker, please don’t skip your coffee, but keep it to a minimum before your session.
- Have some light exercise prior to your appointment, like a walk in nature, is an excellent way to prepare for a successful session. This is another good time to repeat your intention. We want your body relaxed, but your mind quiet, alert and engaged.
- Clear your day for the session if possible, Kate will.
What to Expect During Your Session
- The session will begin by connecting via Zoom at the designated time for your appointment. The day is set up just for you.
- We will then talk, going over the process, and your questions. Getting very clear on your goals for this session.
- Then you get comfortable, relaxed and we begin the actual hypnotic regression. We will visit the most appropriate past (or future) life to assist you on attaining your goal for today.
- After exploring the most appropriate lifetime, we will call on your higher self or oversoul to ask for answers to your questions and healing.
- When all is complete, we will bring you back to the present time and space and go over what was experienced and make sure you are awake and grounded.This entire process can take anywhere from 3 to 5 hours total, and occasionally even a little bit longer.
It is generally not a good idea to have additional appointments after your regression, or activities that require a great deal of concentration. You should take it easy.
Having a regression is very much like participating in a long, detailed and involved daydream. You really will feel as if you have just returned from an amazing journey, having visited other worlds and lifetimes, and in fact, you will have done just exactly that. It is best to have some time to process your experience and give yourself an opportunity to fully return to your regular conscious day-to-day reality before attempting any complex mental tasks or strenuous physical activity.
Encourage you to record the session on a cell phone or a recorder. I will be recording the entire session on Zoom.
Listening to your session in the days, weeks and even months ahead, is an important part of the experience of a Cannon Method Regression. Even if your conscious mind remembers the session immediately afterwards, it can, just as some dreams can, begin to fade from your memory, even if you had an “unforgettable” experience!
In addition, any healing or life improvement suggestions can and will be reinforced by listening repeatedly to the audio. The goal is to have your conscious mind “get on board” and align with your Higher Self and its goals, and accept any changes or healing you intend to occur.
To Those Who Are Hard of Hearing or Wear Hearing Aids
Please use ear buds or headphones for your session. You MUST be able to hear me and relax into the session.