Let’s take the guidelines for COVID-19 two weeks at a time. HLC will be closed for normal business hours and events. Look for online events to happen instead.
Actions businesses can take:
- Adhere to “social distancing” protocols: ensure that public spaces are not filled to capacity and that patrons or customers have a cushion of space around them away from other customers. Large events should be postponed and workers that can work remotely should do so.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or the inside of your elbow
- Clean and disinfect frequently-used surfaces
If you need something please call (607) 732-9911. We will be happy to assist you. We only want to protect our clients, students and customers.
We will re-evaluate our hours to be open to the public on Thursday, April 2.